Pre Paid Funerals
5 reasons why more people than ever are planning ahead
A funeral plan is a safe and simple way to plan ahead and help secure peace of mind for you and your family. Whatever your reason for planning ahead, with the personal care and attention of Bowley Funeral Services, you’re in the best of hands – that’s a promise.
- You’ll fix your funeral director’s costs at today’s prices
And that’s important. You might be surprised to hear that the average cost of a funeral has gone up by 55% in less than 10 years.1 It means there’s no guarantee that, when the time comes, your savings or over 50s insurance policy will cover the cost of your funeral.
Nobody wants their family to face money worries in the future. A funeral plan lets you fix the cost of the funeral director’s services covered by your plan at today’s prices. Even if prices rise in the future, once your plan is paid for2 you’ll have the reassurance of knowing there’s nothing more to pay for these services – guaranteed.
Help protect your family from worry and expense
A plan isn’t just an easy way to beat rising prices. It’s also a chance to do something amazing for your family at a difficult time. With a plan in place you can help save your family from money worries or stressful decisions about funeral arrangements in the future. That could mean a lot to them – and be a real comfort to you now, too.
- Arrange your funeral, your way
One of the best things about a Golden Charter plan is that you can choose the send off you want. When the time comes, everything will be taken care of by us. It means you and your family can be certain of a truly personal service when it matters most.
- You’re in the hands of a trusted local expert
When you’re thinking about something as important as your funeral, it makes sense to talk to the experts. As a trusted local funeral director, we’ll take care of every aspect of your plan in a personal way, taking the time to understand your needs and find the plan that suits you exactly.
- The security of a leading funeral plan provider
The plans we offer are provided by Golden Charter – one of the UK’s largest funeral plan providers4. Over 700,000 people have already trusted them with their funeral arrangements5. It means your plan offers the best of both worlds – the personal service and care of a trusted local funeral director, and the reassurance of a leading plan provider.Act now for one less thing to worry about. We are ready to help you. Golden Charter funeral plans are available to everyone, including those under 50 and regardless of state of health. So why not take the first step today? There’s no commitment and no obligation, just the chance to find out more.Request your free information pack call us now on 01273 839 518, call into your local office or complete the form on this page.
1. SunLife Cost of Dying Report 2020. 2. Or after 2 years’ consecutive payments when paying by the fixed monthly payment option. 3. Based on independent research by CJM Research between October and December 2019 (sample size 662). 4. Based on recent market share of funeral plans sold. For details please see Funeral Planning Authority statistics 2018 at funeralplanningauthority.co.uk statistics and Golden Charter Annual Review 2018/19 at goldencharter.co.uk. 5. 722,434 customers at 29 August 2019.